Every morning I like to start the day off right with a yummy, nutritious breakfast. This morning I was in a mood to cook and ideas were flowing through my head. I decided to make quiche in a muffin tin. Basically it is egg muffins. I made a fluffy pancake to go underneath the quiche. For my side dish I put a bunch of fresh fruit in a bowl and finish it up with a glass of orange juice.
Breakfast is very important, especially on a busy school morning. You may not have time before school to make this exact breakfast idea, but at least grab some fruit or a piece of toast with peanut butter. You might even consider making it the night before and simply warm it up in a toaster over.
It was a lot of fun making this breakfast creation and even more fun eating. Give this back to school breakfast idea a try!
1/4 cup of cheese
3 tablespoons of unsweetened almond milk (cow’s milk is fine too)
A big handful of spinach (optional)
1. Set your oven to 350 degrees.
2. Rub a little coconut oil in the muffin tin to prevent your eggs from sticking the pan.
3. Whisk all ingredients together in a large bowl.
4. Pour your egg in the muffin tin.
5. Put your eggs in the oven for 15 minutes.
7. Take them out of the oven and enjoy